9.05.2007

Ask Ty...September 5

So, I'm thinking of moving the entire "Ask Ty" operation over the podcast. What do you think about that? Huh? I have two "Qs" (as Corey calls 'em) lined up:

Q1:
Dear Ty,

Jerry Lewis called me an "Illiterate Faggot". Should I be upset or just take it as good-natured ribbing.

Yours,

C.S. in S.F.

P.S. I'm not illiterate.
Q2:
I'm wondering if you can help me. I recently played The Kingdom of Leisure's CD This is the New America for the first time in several years. I loved it as much or more than I did when I first got it in college. I would like to purchase the second album in this trilogy. I understand that you are (were?) in this band. The website does not seem to have been updated in a while and all of the e-mail addresses at tkol.net bounced back undeliverable. Let me know if you have any of the One Fine Ride CDs left. Thanks.

I like to play the drums. I think I'm getting good but I can handle criticism. I'll show you what I know and you can tell me if you think I'm getting better on the drums.

A:
You're gonna have to listen to the podcast, suckas. This is 2007. Damn!