3.08.2005

What are "they" saying about "take the branches off the trees"?

[the context doesn't really matter]

- "It's really fucking good...good shit."

- "How the fuck do expect me, as a rational human being, to respond to this?! How am I SUPPOSED to respond...to THAT?! What the FUCK was...was THAT?!"

- "There are no words."

- I listened to ttbott...while we painted designs on shirts. It's really fucking good. Perfect for listening while smoking, drawing - even without headphones, great. I mean, I knew there was more going on in the track...but that really didn't detract any. We listened to Bauhaus after - freaky good shit.

- "...kind of made me a little sick."

- "There is some arrogance there, as in, while I listen, I know some things will be completely beyond nearly every other mortal, but I understand it."

- "Dude, there is shit in there that I get, believe me, I get it, but what the FUCK was that?!"

- "How is the rest of the world supposed to react to that?"

- "Genius."

- "...startled the hell out of me."

- "...fucking weird."

- "I think it's definitely in a new genre of music."

- "It was genius. I just have no idea what just happened."

- "I don't think most people would be willing to appreciate the longer tracks like 12 which are dense and difficult to understand."

- "They're mind drifting tracks."